Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Bit of What's Been Going On...

The past few months have been hard. A lot has gone on. It started when my arm went tingly and then my whole body. It lasted for about 1 hour and didn't think anything of it. Then a few days later it happened again this time for 4-5 hours and so on...My hand went completely numb and I couldn't even close it. I started getting back pains that went around my ribs in the back and a lot of other things... tiredness among a lot of things.. So tired that only I went out of my house for Dr appointments. I went to a Dr and they said they thought it was MS and referred me to a neurologist. She said she thought the same thing. After tests they said it's not that and don't know what it is.
I want to find out soon since the vision in my left eye went out last month and my speech was effected and my memory! My speech is normal now but my eye is just a bit better not all the way...
I want to come back and continue with this blog, since I've missed it and you all!

7 comments:

The Stanley Family said...

Wow - We will be praying for you!! Trust that the Lord knows what ails you, that He has this planned to work for His glory, and that He can heal you! Much love.

Melodie said...

Hey there, I'm so sorry they don't know what it is yet. I had hoped that MRI you mentioned getting to me would have some back telling you something. How stressful!!! I hate to suggest this idea and I do not know much about it so forgive me if I cause you any more stress here but my friend who has MS also has ALS to some degree. She says she has symptoms of both anyway. I don't know which are which. Perhaps you could look into that or ask your doctor? Hopefully that isn't it either, but sometimes a person just needs to rule things out too. Good luck! Keep us posted!

MJ said...

OMG, I hope you're feeling a little better now! I dont really know what to say except that I sympathise a LOT since I have been diagnosed with MS about 2 weeks ago :( It is so hard to tell because even when they say you have one thing, they cant be 100% sure as it is all brain related and no one can ever be sure. It can be very depressing but as long as you have the support of friends and family, you can get through anything. You're in my thoughts!
Big hugz from London, MJ

Chari said...

Praying for you! Are they still doing tests to try to figure out what is going on?

Sweetpetunia said...

Oh my goodness. I had been wondering about you since I subbed to your blog and hadn't been getting any email notices. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. You are in my prayers as well for healing. I laid hands on your picture and prayed.

Melissa said...

Praying for you!

Christy said...

I found your blog recently and really have enjoyed reading through it. I just wanted to say that I have friend that just went through a two year ordeal with all these neuroligical symptoms like yours. They thought she had MS then they didn't. She went to several doctors and even the Mayo clinic. Finally, this week she got her diagnosis- Viral Meningitis. I don't if you've been tested but it's worth a try. Good luck and God bless!