Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Stop Buying Candles and Oils!

I wanted to tell you all about this thing I started called Scentsy a lot of you might have heard of it or even have your own. To those of you who haven't and like scented candles, oil warmers, plug-ins, hanging fresheners and sprays, you will LOVE this! What's neat about the warmers is that you can poor the wax back in the mold and reuse over and over! Scenty even has Plug-In Warmers!The wax doesn't evaporate the way oil does, so in the long run it will save tons of money.You don't have to buy tea candles anymore either! They have 80 scents and even have manly scents!! Click HERE to read how the Warmers work.



Click HERE to check out all the items Scentsy has and start making your house smell  delicious! Know someone that is always buying warmers and candles? This would make the perfect gift for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries or just because!


 Do you know a man that likes to have his house smell good but doesn't like to use candles? They even have a Campus Collection and don't forget the Scentsy Man Scents! Don't see a Warmer that you like? They also have Warmers you can decorate your self! Click HERE to read how to Design It Yourself. Don't forget to check out the closeout sale items as well! Also, let your friends and family know about Scentsy. Just tell them to visit  https://mrsgal.scentsy.us/. Tell me what you think and wish me luck!

I just talked to my lady and she said to make a basket party so if you go on my site when you need to order just order from my party (found on the left under My Open Parties) and it will help me get a product or 2 half off so I can build my stock to sell :) When and if you do that just click send to customer and put your address that way it gets sent to you otherwise it will be sent to me:) Thanks!!!! ((hugs))

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Ill have to check those out! Thanks for stopping by my blog "Its All Random". I'm following you back!

QueenB said...

I love scentsy!! so much safer than burning candles in many ways


i'mfollowingback frommonday hops.my spacebarisbroken


www.mamalovesherbargains.com

DeanO said...

reusable - that's cool

Candace said...

Found your blog from Tuesday Tag Along... Your blog is so cute! And I love scentsy btw :)
-Candace
http://cbbaby.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Love Scentsy...I have a ton in my home! New follower from FMBT! Would love for you to stop by and say hi! Have a great one!

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Thanks so much for the follow! I will have to check Scentsy out!

Self Sagacity said...

I am brand new here from FMBT. I will follow you. Thanks for following back. I love the idea, been looking for something like this. Thanks.

Johnnie said...

Hi! I am a new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Glad I came across your blog. I will be back. Blessings...

Saved By Love Creations