Since I'm still at my moms until next week. I'm not going to do a weigh in. This week I'm going to list a few things that helped me lose a little over 100lbs that I did.
1. Eat small meals every 3 hours
2. Do physical activity everyday. When I was my heaviest I couldn't do a "workout" so I walked.
3. Drink a bottle of water before eating.
4. Drink water all day long.
5. Chew sugar free gum whenever I just felt like eating.
6. Get 8 plus hours sleep at night (sleep is very important to lose weight successfully)
7. Lift weights ( muscles will burn the fat around them even while you are resting!)
8. Cut back on salt
9. Eliminate regular soda
10. Eat healthier..( an example is I stopped eating chips and started eating pretzels)
11. Don't eat late at night and don't get up for a midnight snack.
These are some of the things that helped me lose a bit over 100 lbs in 7 months. Right now I'm just doing 1,3,4,5,6,8,9,10 and sometimes 11. I know if I would do the working out and lifting weights I would lose a lot more. Wish me luck with my weigh in after I get back from my mom's house!